You are invited to participate in a three day conference to share knowledge of the unique Pumicestone Passage and it’s catchment and review the action plan to ensure its healthy future.
This event will be held on the 16th – 18th February at the Sunshine Coast University Auditorium, Sippy Downs or you can join in on line.
Keynote speaker: Mike Ronan, Manager Wetlands, Department of Environment and Science.
The sessions will include:-
- Traditional Owner knowledge
- Terrestrial and marine habitats and species
- Climate impacts and adaptations
- Agriculture knowledge and science
- Community stewardship and knowledge
- Sustainable Development
There will be a minimal cost to attend in person with concessions available. Morning tea and lunch will be provided.